Type II -- G-Force Tolerance

basak

after plotting the datas in excel, it is obvious that this is an logarithmic function, but then what? what is the next thing that we should do??? ıf anyone knows please help me!!

Post by: MahutaI merged another topic about G-FORCE TOLERANCE with this one

after plotting the datas in excel, it is obvious that this is an logarithmic function, but then what? what is the next thing that we should do??? ıf anyone knows please help me!!

can u send me the task sheet so i can have a look?

send it to ---

Edited by sweetnsimple786
It's not a good idea to post your email for all to see and send nasty things to.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm afraid that doing the Maths IA is part of your grade and not ours!

Therefore it's important that you do your own work. We are happy to comment on what you've done and give you advice on what you've done, but there's nobody here who's going to do it for you. They are difficult and take time. That's just the way it is with Maths, I'm afraid! If you look through the Maths forum you might find a post relating to the IA task you're doing and might find some useful hints on there.

I am doing my IA type 2 concerning about the G force.

What does it mean by the parameters?

The instruction states , "on a new set of axes, draw your model function and the original data points. comment on any differences. revise your model if necessary discuss the implications of your model in terms of G forces acting on the human being" What does it mean?

I am very confused! help!

Hey, I'm doing the same IA at the moment.

Parameters in this case are explaing what your axes, X and Y, can, and cannot be.

Just double checking this, but did you get a logarithmic function model or exponential function model?

I got exponential function, if I didn't interpret it wrongly. How about you?

I plotted it, and it seems like an exponential function! Am I on the right track?

Yeah, i did the same thing, it also looked like an exponential function. I was also able to determine the part that says use technology, and i was able to use excel. and graph the trendline and use the equation of that.

How did you guys get to the equation...?

I just plotted it into Excel and grabbed the exponential function.

Can someone explain to me why it isn't Power but it is Exponential?

Power seems to fit even better too.

And how would you derive that equation by hand...

I also noticed someone talking about R-squared value... what is that?

Edited by poleapple
  • Like 2

Hey, I'm doing the same IA at the moment.

Parameters in this case are explaing what your axes, X and Y, can, and cannot be.

Just double checking this, but did you get a logarithmic function model or exponential function model?

I got exponential function, if I didn't interpret it wrongly. How about you?

I got exponential as well, but a lot of other people got something different.

• Like 1