What is the worst mark you have received for a test or exam you actually tried to do well in?

saunders is god

• 1 month later...

Well in Canada we all took this standardized test (I believe they abolished it now) and it made no sense and I was super super tired - I believe I got 2% on the test and was in the 1st percentile of people taking the test. Impressive eh? Don't worry all my other scores are nowhere even close to that, it was just this one like CAT tests or something like that. I remember the questions too. If duck is to watermelon. Then desk is to

a) Airplane

b) water balloon

c) Homework

d) Computer

How does this make sense!!!!

• Like 1

Guest Red XII

I got a 4 on a practice HL Math Paper 1 the day before the exam. That was a bit intimidating, but I think I ended up doing better on the real exam, so it's all good :).

44% on my Year 8 English exam.

Our teacher left half-way through the year with 'family issues' and we got a replacement that taught us nothing. We just spent class watching Blackadder, which was awesome. Mind you,even without a teacher, failing year 8 English was ****. Got an A* for my IGSCE E.Language though.

In IB probably a 53% on a HL Math exam paper we did.

Edited by StSilver

If duck is to watermelon. Then desk is to

a) Airplane

b) water balloon

c) Homework

d) Computer

How does this make sense!!!!

It makes sense! The answer should be B.

duck --> watermelon

desk --> water balloon

Do you see the connection? Both duck-desk and watermelon-water balloon start with the same letters and end with the same letters. Even in watermelon-water balloon case, the first 5 letters are the same and the last 2 letters are the same.

To not get off topic, I think the worst mark I've ever got was a 10% in music class before IB. But in IB, the worst mark I've ever got was a 3/25 (12%) in Indo A1. It's a text understanding text of a few chapters in a work, but I studied the wrong chapters so I failed the test hahahaha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

66% for English Literature.

Ahh, English is seriously annoying.

No matter how much you try to study, it really does not care.

I even stopped studying for my other subjects for the English exam.

Lol, I even got 30% higher for my Indonesian exam without trying.

Literature should just go die already.

47% in a Chemistry exam on Organic Chemistry and Bonding. The majority of Paper 2 was reaction pathways... they got the better of me. The majority of the exam, however, I went well on. It was just the fact that the 1/3 of the exam that I didn't understand was worth 53% of the mark.