Do not discuss exams until 24 hours have passed. More information about the rules here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

saunders is god

How hard is actuarial studies

How hard is actuarial studies??

I'm thinking of it as a possible option for university but i heard fail rates a VERY high, more than 50% or something

anyways does anyone else know more about it?????

Hard. My friends that are in actuarial science are pretty much geniuses though so they say it's "not that bad".

@ saunders is god: HEY, I am thinking about actuarial tooooooo!!!!!! In the uni, it belongs to the Commerce couse, yeah???

The last 100th person spoke to me (who was my aunt's exexex boyfriend - i know it sounds idealess =]]) told me that there is only "zero-point-dot-dot-dot-one-one-dot-dot" people who survive well in it! So yeah, i hope my comment gives you more info :)

"zero-point-dot-dot-dot-one-one-dot-dot" people who survive well in it! So yeah, i hope my comment gives you more info :)

0....11.. ??????

Dude its REALLY tough...If yur willing to slog it out...and give up any chance of social life or good sleep then choose this option.

0....11.. ??????

sr mate, I miss number one as <zero-point-one--dot-dot-dot--one-one--dot-dot> =]]

Just let you know there is some one like me who like you is considering actuarial studies after I survive the IB course.

0....11.. ??????

sr mate, I miss number one as <zero-point-one--dot-dot-dot--one-one--dot-dot> =]]

Just let you know there is some one like me who like you is considering actuarial studies after I survive the IB course.

which part of australia are you from?